Welcome to "ADA Live!" (WADA)
ADA Live! (WADA) is a free monthly show broadcast nationally on the Internet. Ask questions and learn about your rights and responsibilities under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Leaders in the field will share their knowledge, experience and successful strategies that increase the participation of persons with disabilities in communities and businesses.
Next Episode - ADA Live!
When: Wednesday - October 7, 2015
Time [30 minutes]:
1:00 - 1:30 p.m. (Eastern) | 12 noon - 12:30 p.m. (Central)
11:00 - 11:30 a.m. (Mountain) | 10:00 -10:30 a.m. (Pacific)
Where - On the Day of the Broadcast:
Links to the broadcast at BlogTalkRadio ADA Live! and real-time captioning in Blackboard Collaborate will be available under "On the Air Today - ADA Live!."
Have a Question:
- Use the online form anytime to Submit a Question.
- Call the Southeast ADA Center at 404-541-9001 (voice).
Missed the last episode?
Listen to Recording of Episode 24: The School Year Has Started - And It's Not Going Well. What Can I Do?
Transcript will be posted in a timely manner
- Access past episodes including a recording, transcript and resources through our Schedule & Archives.
- Listen to episodes and download podcasts on BlogTalkRadio - ADA Live! (WADA).
- Subscribe to the RSS feed for ADA Live! (WADA).
Ask Your ADA Questions
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232 (voice).
Note: Information specialists are available from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday.
All requests for information submitted online or by phone are confidential.