Welcome to "ADA Live!" (WADA)
ADA Live! (WADA) is a free monthly show broadcast nationally on the Internet. Ask questions and learn about your rights and responsibilities under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Leaders in the field will share their knowledge, experience and successful strategies that increase the participation of persons with disabilities in communities and businesses.
On the Air Today ADA Live!
Episode 39: Universal Design, Accessibility, and the ADA
- Listen at BlogTalkRadio ADA Live! - Episode 39.
Have a Question:
- Use the online form anytime to Submit a Question.
- Call the Southeast ADA Center at 404-541-9001.
Missed the last episode?
Episode 38: The School Year Has Started - And It's Not Going Well. What Can I Do?
- Access past episode recordings, transcripts and resources in Schedule & Archives.
- Listen to episodes and download podcasts on BlogTalkRadio - ADA Live! (WADA).
- Subscribe to the RSS feed for ADA Live! (WADA).
Ask Your ADA Questions
Call your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232.
Note: Information specialists are available from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday.
All requests for information submitted online or by phone are confidential.