Welcome to "ADA Live!" (WADA)
ADA Live! (WADA) is a free monthly show broadcast nationally on the Internet. Ask questions and learn about your rights and responsibilities under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Leaders in the field will share their knowledge, experience and successful strategies that increase the participation of persons with disabilities in communities and businesses.
Next Episode - ADA Live!
Back by popular demand just in time for summer -Â Episode 20: Beach Access
When: Wednesday - May 6, 2015
Time [30 minutes]:
1:00 - 1:30 p.m. (Eastern) | 12 noon - 12:30 p.m. (Central)
| 11:00 - 11:30 a.m. (Mountain) |10:00 -10:30 a.m. (Pacific)
Have a Question:
- Use the online form anytime to Submit a Question.
- Call the Southeast ADA Center at 404-541-9001 (voice/tty).
Missed the last episode?
Listen to Recording of Episode 19: Before Attorneys Come Knocking: Readily Achievable Barrier Removal
- Access past episodes including a recording, transcript and resources through our Schedule & Archives.
- Listen to episodes and download podcasts on BlogTalkRadio - ADA Live! (WADA).
- Subscribe to the RSS feed for ADA Live! (WADA).
Ask Your ADA Questions
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232 (voice/tty).
Note: Information specialists are available from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday.
All requests for information submitted online or by phone are confidential.